What are some INTJ quirks? That’s a great question. INTJs do have quirks of their own, and in the video below, my lovely ISFJ wife reveals some of my weird behaviors. Don’t worry, I paid her back in another video (and article), where I revealed some of her ISFJ quirks.
Here are some of my “quirks” that my wife mentioned:
- Imaginary debates or conversations. Yes, I’ll admit it. I do have imaginary conversations running through my head throughout the day. And if someone really irritates me, I’ll create an imaginary scenario where I debate them or tell them what I really think.
- Constantly questioning things. I do have a habit of constantly asking my wife why she does things this way instead of that way. But hey, I’m only trying to help. INTJs are efficiency experts.
- Taking time to respond to questions. Yep, I get lost in my own thoughts, so if my wife asks me a question, it may take me time to respond. But I do respond. It just takes time for me to finish my other thought. Then I’ll replay the question she asked, think about it, and give her an answer!
- Pacing back and forth while talking. Yep, I pace back and forth while talking on the phone (which is rare), talking to my wife, and so forth. It’s just a habit, but many INTJs seem to do this.
- Debating an INTJ. Yes, INTJs are ruthless debaters. There are only two ways to beat an INTJ in a debate. One: don’t start a debate with an INTJ. This way, you win by keeping your pride. Two: Be an INTJ debating another INTJ. This way, at least one INTJ still wins.
- Arguing with an INTJ. Yes, we will pull up things you did 10 years ago to make a point. We keep a log file of everything you do wrong, which is secretly hidden in our brains. We will win the argument.
- Seeing the big picture. INTJs like to know what they’re going to be doing, and whether it makes sense. You can’t just expect us to go along with your idea. We have to be sold on it, research it, ponder it, and then believe in it.
- Planning everything. INTJs are not spontaneous when it comes to most aspects of life. I hate things like unexpected visitors or disruptions in my plans.
- INTJs consider every scenario. INTJs are master strategists who plan everything with detail, and then they go back and plan contingencies for every detail. It’s just how we operate.
Here’s the video of INTJ quirks:
In conclusion, INTJs do have quirks. But don’t we all? Every personality type has quirks, but now you know some of mine. Thanks for reading (and watching)! Oh, and you may want to see the perks of an INTJ marriage.