What are some ISFJ quirks? If you want to know, you’re in luck. I’ve been happily married to an ISFJ personality type for over a decade. I know a thing or two about ISFJ quirks. In this article (and video), you’ll learn about these weird traits.
If you’re an ISFJ, don’t worry–I’m not picking on you. I happen to like ISFJ personality types. However, my wife started it by picking on my INTJ Quirks.
Here are some quirks that I’ve observed about my ISFJ wife:
- She loves staying busy doing “tasks.” Seriously, my wife is obsessed with keeping things clean. She’ll sneak off and just start sweeping the floor or wiping off the counters. I’ll say, “You know, we could probably wait a while before we have to mop.” Nope, that isn’t good enough for her. It has to be cleaned NOW.
- Everything has to be “going smoothly” in relationships. If my wife is having a problem with someone, she’s not a happy person. If my wife and I have an argument, she wants to make up RIGHT THEN. This creates some tension, because I like to “cool off,” after an argument.
- My wife enjoys social interaction and small talk more than me. Even though my wife is an introvert, she has incredible social skills. She’s very good with small talk. She mostly likes to be alone watching movies, cleaning, etc. However, she does have more of a social need than I do. INTJs are the most independent types.
- She’s detail CRAZY. Because she uses her sensing trait, she notices everything. We’ll be driving down the road and she’ll be like, oh, that person’s from such and such place (she reads license plates). She’ll ask me the temperature on the gauge while I’m driving. As an INTJ, I don’t care.
- She’s a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. For example, we’ll upload a YouTube video, and she’ll spend 10 minutes just writing letters on the images. I’m like, “It’s good, just upload it.” But no, she has to have it just right.
- She’s more of a feeler than me. She cares about stray dogs that find their way to my porch. I tell her not to feed them (unless they look like they’re starving. She wants to feed them anyway.
- She notices baby “cues” and can read social signals better than I can. She picks up on social things like body language, facial expressions, and hidden meanings better than I can. In fact, I love talking to her after a movie, because she probably caught some things I missed.
Here’s the video of my wife and her ISFJ quirks:
In conclusion, I love my ISFJ wife more than anything in this world. She’s the greatest blessing God has ever given me in this world (along with my son). However, she does have her own weird traits. But I have mine, too. You may want to read some of the ISFJ perks, too.