This website uses common analytics software which may collect routine data such as IP addresses, location, pages visited, and other common metrics. In addition, this website may one day collect email addresses or other information for marketing purposes. I do not sell or rent this information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- If I ever sell this website, I will transfer all email addresses, analytics information, databases, and content to the buyer.
- Any website can be hacked or cracked. In such a case, hackers may be able to view your information, such as email addresses, etc. Do not post any information on this site that you would never want to be shared with others in the case of hacking, viruses, or malware.
- I may use information obtained through analytics software to share relevant statistics (such as location, age, gender, etc.) for illustration or educational purposes in articles, books, or videos.
- I may quote comments that I receive on my website or YouTube channel to illustrate a point, refute an argument, write a book, create a video or article, or share basic information. By posting a comment or article, you agree that I may use your information in this way.
As with most other websites, I collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
This site may also use third party advertisements or affiliate programs. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on this site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes (showing California nursing ads to someone in California, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing nursing related ads to someone who frequents nursing sites).
Affiliate and Advertising Disclosure
This website uses advertising programs such as Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliate program, and other such programs. I will receive compensation from such companies when a product is purchased or an ad is viewed. Here are the privacy policies or disclaimers from some of these companies:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- INTJs.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com. Any links you click to visit Amazon.com could potentially earn us an affiliate commission.
- I also work with Indeed.com to provide job listings and job search boxes.
- I may in the future have other advertising opportunities available, such as sponsored posts or videos.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Because this website is supported by advertisements, I ask that you please refrain from using ad-blocking software.
All information on this site is copyright INTJs.org. You may not republish, reprint, store in a database, or reuse any articles, videos, images, logos, designs, text, or other content found on this site (or corresponding YouTube channel) without the express written consent of the owner. However, below are some exceptions:
- You may link to this site from other websites.
- You may share articles using social media sites such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- You may embed videos into your blogs, websites, forums, etc. using YouTube’s built-in share tools.
- You may share small quotations or video excerpts that fall within “fair use,” but please link or quote to the original source on this website when doing so.
- You agree never to hold INTJs.org (or its owner) liable for any damages or financial losses resulting from misinformation, omissions, negligence, hacking, malware, viruses, or any other content found on this site. While I do my best to provide a safe environment and accurate information, errors, omissions, or problems may arise. You agree not to hold me liable for any such problems, damages, or losses that occur for any reason.
- You agree not to copy articles, videos, design elements, logos, or other content for use on other websites, other YouTube channels, in print media, or other uses that would violate copyright law.
- You agree never to engage in malicious activity such as hacking, cracking, data mining, reverse engineering, posting inflammatory or defamatory comments, hotlinking to the site, ddos attacks on the server, framing the site, or other similar activities.
- You agree that I may use any comments left on this site (or YouTube channel) for purposes of illustration, commentary, or argumentation in books, articles, and video media that I produce without offering compensation for such material.
- You agree that I reserve the right to delete any comments or ban/block accounts for any reason whatsoever or even no reason.
- You agree that you will be respectful when commenting and avoid inflammatory language, insulting language, defamatory words, hateful words, excessive profanity, threats, or other such language in your comments. You will not “troll” the comments or write controversial or disrespectful things to create division or strife.
- I may use quotations from books, videos, or websites in my articles or videos under the assumption that such references fall within the scope of the “Fair Use Doctrine” of copyright law. If you are concerned about something I have included, or you feel that your rights have been violated, please contact me so that I can remove any such content.
- MBTI is trademark or property of the Myers-Briggs Foundation, and I have no affiliation with them whatsoever. Any content I create is 100% independent of their organization, and is solely based on the concepts of Jungian theory or my own personal views.
All information, content, products, or materials provided on or through this site and its corresponding YouTube channel (“INTJ”) is provided “as is” without warranty or guarantee to its accuracy, safety, truthfulness, soundness, or reliability. While I strive to offer sound advice, I cannot guarantee that any advice offered will be beneficial or helpful to all individuals. Some advice may not be applicable to all individuals or to all circumstances. It is the viewer’s responsibility to ensure or verify that all advice or information provided is accurate and appropriate for their own situation.
I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, physician, or even personality practitioner. Rather, I am an INTJ personality type who enjoys sharing experiences and offering advice, insights, and information to others. You should always consult a professional before trying any medication, treatments, psychological therapy, legal, medical, tax, or consulting advice.
By viewing this site in anyway, you do so at your own risk and agree not to hold the website or its owner responsible or liable for losses or damages that may occur from misinformation, negligence, hacking, disparaging commenters, and any other activity that may occur during the use or access to this website and its corresponding YouTube channel (INTJ). No warranty or guarantee of accuracy is expressed, implied, or promised to anyone accessing this site or YouTube channel.