I deleted all of the videos and articles, and I’m going to explain why in my new (lengthy) video below. I know some of you might not want to watch it all, so I’m going to give you the highlights in this article.
First, I just want to thank each and every one of you. I consider myself honored to have spoken with you, and I have appreciated all of your support, kind words, and the fact that you watched my videos and shared your thoughts in the comment section. It really means a lot that you’ve done that, and I hated deleting the videos for that reason.
I don’t know how (or if) I’ll proceed with the channel (I won’t be discussing typology), but I want to thank you all.
Why I No Longer Support Typology, MBTI, Carl Jung, or the Enneagram
I deleted the videos for three main reasons (I go into detail and provide examples in the video):
- I no longer believe that typology is accurate or consistent enough to warrant exploration. Although I did initially believe that typology had some amazing insights, I no longer believe that. My skepticism began growing over the past year and intensified in the recent months. I believe that personality types are too dynamic to understand with a theoretical model, and after realizing mounting inconsistencies among types and functions, a lack of scientific basis, and frequent type changes, I can no longer accept it as accurate (beyond basic self-reported preferences, which may change over time).
- I believe that typology corrupts people. I also noticed over the past two years how this personality stuff really corrupts people. It begins to shape your views of self and others. It will warp your mind. It will lead to excessive focus on self. It causes people to view everything through the typology filter, and people begin making decisions about relationships and other things. This is dangerous, especially considering that this is not a scientifically established fact, but rather, a theory that is often labeled as nothing more than conjecture or pseudoscience. What’s even more concerning is that people hire employees, date people, etc. based on type, even though people often mistype! Yes, MBTI may offer some insights that are useful (some people claim to have been helped in their marriage or careers), but it comes at a cost of corruption. Even chopping off your feet will offer some benefits (you’ll save a fortune on shoes, for one), but it comes with a net loss of not having feet! The same is true for typology. In my opinion, it’s a net loss.
- Typology has ties to Satanic, occult religion. The individuals who popularized or established the framework for the Ennegram and MBTI (Carl Jung) have deep ties to the occult. Men such as Carl Jung have practiced various forms of sorcery, including contact with the dead, seances, the use of astrology charts, and regular communication with a spirit guide named Philemon. In fact, Jung essentially claims that most of his insights came during these bizarre channeling/communication experiences with Philemon. Mystical spirit guide Philemon is the real hero behind MBTI and Jung’s insights. Make no mistake, if you follow typology, you are engaging in form of occult, astrology-based, Satanic pseudoscience. I draw some parallels between astrology and MBTI in the video. This stuff is pseudoscience (which should offend “rational” atheists) and totally anti-Christian (which should offend Christians). I guess it won’t offend occultists, but not everyone knows of this dark side of typology.
So, there you have it. My hope is that you all free yourself from this typology nonsense, put it behind you, and move on to have successful, happy lives. I have been in the process of purging my mind of all the MBTI/Jungian nonsense, and it already feels so much better to have an open mind that is not filtered through a set of “functions” or behavioral preferences.
I know some of you struggle with social interaction and other things, but typology is not the answer. Don’t let it limit you or corrupt you.
Ironically, so many others who have started channels or discussed this stuff also later rejected it, such as the YouTube channel “Penny thoughts” and numerous other website authors.
Documentaries Exposing the Occult, False Religions, and Secret Societies
I want to leave you with some resources that will expose much of the occult influence in the world, as well as some interesting historical insights into secret societies and other things. Many people have no idea that they are engaging in occult practices or false religion. It’s so subtle. Even take something so innocent as the movie Star Wars. Did you know that George Lucas purposely put religion in that film (it contains heavy elements of Buddhism and Eastern religion), and even went so far as to consult with an expert when he did that?
The occult is everywhere, and most people don’t even recognize it.
NOTE: I’m not saying that I agree with all conclusions or speakers in these documentaries (I don’t), but rather, they document interesting historical facts. Watch them, and draw your own connections and conclusions about occult and New Age forces in the world today. You’ll probably see some similarities if you study the background of Jung and others involved with typology.
- Megiddo 1
- Megiddo 2
- They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll
- Hollywood Unmasked
- Hidden Faith of Our Founding Fathers
- The Kinsey Syndrome
- Riddles in Stone
- Eye of the Phoenix
- A Lamp in the Dark
- Tares Among the Wheat
- Secret Mysteries: The New Atlantis
Finally, the best decision I ever made was accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. The Bible says that we are all sinners, but when we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, we are saved from the penalty of our sin, which is death (here’s a good video). Believing on Jesus Christ means that you trust in Him, commit your life to Him, and that you believe that he died for your sins and was raised on the third day. The Bible teaches that there is only one way to heaven: Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12).
It has been said that INTJs are the most future-oriented thinkers of all the 16 types. Have you thought about your death? Are you prepared to die? Have you given adequate consideration or research into the matter? I hope you’ll get saved by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ today.
May God bless you, and thank you all for everything.